Gaining weight is directly proportional to the amount of calories consumed. But with some regular activities you can burn an extra 100 calories per day.
- Cycling: Just 10 minutes of cycles will burn off 100 calories. Even cycling also helps strengthen your legs and heart and it is a good cardio workout.
- Walk: Walking at a brisk pace will help you to burn 100 calories in approximately 15 minutes. Walking is one of the best forms of exercise and suitable for every age group.
- Ironing: Ironing your clothes burns approx. 100 calories in 25 minutes. It is an effective way to burn calories in the comfort of your own home.
- Go from the stairs: To choose stairs over riding the elevator will help you to burn calories also it will make your body fit.
- Dance: Dancing also helps you to burn calories, keeps your body in shape. You can choose aerobics to burn calories. It burns 100 calories in less than 10 minutes.