- Bhangarh Fort, Rajasthan: It has been one of the most haunted places in India. It is said that back in old days, a ‘tantrik’ cast a black magic spell on the palace and Bhangarh was doomed forever. Even visitors are not allowed in the fort after the sunset.
- GP Block, Meerut: According to the people, four men were spotted drinking; also a woman in red was spotted. The exactly same sighting has been reported by a lot of people.
- Agrasen Ki Boali, Delhi: According to the stories, this stepped well was once filled by black water which enticed visitors into committing suicide in it. Even today, it is believed that going there post sunset is not safe.
- Ramoji Film City, Hydrabad: It is believed that the film city is built on the lands of Nizam Sultan that it experiences paranormal activities; people have also reported mysterious shadows, knocking sounds and spooky figures.
- Dumas Beach, Gujrat: It was once a cremation ground for Hindus, and the beach is said to be haunted by the spirits of the souls who are looking for the peace. Even people also have claimed that they heard clear whisper of people talking when there was no one around.
- The Church of Three Kings, Goa: According to stories, this is where a certain Portuguese king was murdered by two other kings and later committed suicide.
- Tunnel No. 103, Shimla: According to stories, some people have been experienced a British spirit talking to them audibly.
- D’Souza Chawl Of Mahim, Mumbai: if stories are to be believed, long ago, there was a woman who fell into the well while drawing water and died, and her ghost can be seen around the well in the dark.